Thursday, July 3, 2014

Patience is a virtue...

But it sure isn't mine! Still no visa and I'm booked on a flight Tuesday 8 July. I think my contact in KSA is going to rebook me for 11 July as we probably won't get the visa in time due to the holiday. 

I am going a bit stir crazy in CT. It is great to see family and friends but it doesn't really feel like a holiday, it is more of a holding pattern. Would be preferable to do that in my own home with my comfy bed, and my car, and a windy beach...lol, first world problems! 

On the good news front is that my Global Entry application finally got approved and I can do the interview at JFK just before flying out. I'm pleased as I was beginning to think that it wasn't going to come through in time. 

I've had the opportunity to see some of the best friends a girl can have. The friends that you don't speak with all the time but pick right up where you left off when you get the chance to catch up. Mike, Ed and Lara I am lucky to have you in my life. And this delay will allow me to see Leslie who is currently on holiday in Spain. Plus a few extra days of snuggles with my nephew is certainly not a hardship!

No comments:

Post a Comment